between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the product, the content, free product samples or freebie offers
or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will
be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws.
The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission. The Trademarks, service marks and logos used
and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any
Trademark displayed on the Site, without the prior written permission of the Trademark owner.
- Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site,
including this Agreement.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our shareholders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense,
including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE PRODUCTS, CONTENT, SERVICES, FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES AND OTHER OFFERS FROM OR LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS
SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR
SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION,
OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE
ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN,
OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL
INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the Site or other electronic communication is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential
damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the Site.
- Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites.
We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites, and such websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of
any linked website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority
to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Product Orders. While we will use our best efforts to fulfill all orders, we cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on this Site. We reserve the right to discontinue
the sale of any product listed on this Site at any time without notice. The prices displayed on this Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only within the United States, and such
prices do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and
state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. While our goal is a 100% error-free Site, we do not guarantee that any content is accurate or complete, including price information and
product specifications. If we discover price errors, they will be corrected on our systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order. We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct
any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted and accepted).
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject
to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall
be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- General. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this Agreement, or your use of the Site or any products, sample products, freebie offers or services obtained
by you through such use, shall be litigated in the Circuit Court of King County (Seattle), Washington or the United States District Court for the State of Washington. You are expressly submitting and
consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that King County (Seattle), Washington or the United States District Court for
the State of Washington is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue.
Text Message Terms & Conditions
- By subscribing to The Wheel of Fortune Store text messages, you consent to receiving up to 6 SMS messages per month.
- Text STOP to 555-888 to cancel. This is the exclusive method for opt-out. After texting STOP to 555-888 you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
- By participating in The Wheel of Fortune Store alerts, you are agreeing to receive recurring, autodialed marketing messages at the mobile number that’s been provided at opt-in. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
- In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile number it is your responsibility to text STOP to 555-888 to have your number removed.
- Additionally, The Wheel of Fortune Store reserves the right to alter message frequency at any time i.e. we may change the frequency of texts that you receive under this program.
- For assistance, please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at:
Attention: Customer Service
15525 Woodinville-Redmond Rd. NE
Woodinville, WA 98072 U.S.A.
Or via email at email@example.com
Although We will in most circumstances be able to receive your e-mail or other information provided through this Site (including, without limitation, service requests and other submissions),
BDA does not guarantee that it will receive all such e-mail or other information timely and accurately and shall not be legally obligated to read, act on or respond to any such e-mail or other information.
You agree that this agreement and your use of this Site are governed by the laws of the State of Washington, USA. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts, tribunals,
agencies and other dispute resolution organizations in Seattle, Washington, USA in all disputes (a) arising out of, relating to, or concerning this Site and/or this Agreement, (b) in which this Site and/or this agreement
is an issue or a material fact, or (c) in which this Site and/or this Agreement is referenced in a paper filed in a court, tribunal, agency or other dispute resolution organization. Use of this Site is unauthorized in any
jurisdiction that does not give full effect to all provisions of this agreement, including without limitation this paragraph and the warranty disclaimers and liability exclusions above. We have endeavored to comply
with all legal requirements known to it in creating and maintaining this Site, but makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Use of this
Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction where all or any portion of this Site may violate any legal requirements and you agree not to access this Site in any such jurisdiction. You are responsible for compliance with
applicable laws. Any use in contravention of this provision or any provision of this Agreement is at your own risk and, if any part of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalid or
unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Agreement shall govern such use.
With the prior Agreement of BDA L.L.C., any claim, dispute or controversy arising out of, relating to or concerning this Site and/or this Agreement shall be decided by binding arbitration in accordance with the
Rules of the American Arbitration Association and any such arbitration proceedings shall be brought and held in Woodinville, WA, USA. The decisions of the arbitrators shall be binding and conclusive upon all parties
involved and judgment upon any award of the arbitrators may be entered by any court having competent jurisdiction. This provision shall be specifically enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
BDA's performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of BDA's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements
relating to your use of this Site or information provided to or gathered by BDA with respect to such use.
whether electronic, oral or written, between you and BDA L.L.C. with respect to this Site. No modification of this Agreement shall be effective unless it is authored by BDA L.L.C. or its affiliates. Any alleged waiver
of any breach of this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any future breach. A printed version of this Agreement and/or of any notice given by BDA L.L.C. in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial
or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement or your use of this Site to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and
maintained by BDA L.L.C. in printed form.